How to Get Started in Real Estate
Nature Coast Real Estate School
offers courses for real estate professionals at all levels. Whether you are just starting a real estate career or are a seasoned professional in need of continuing education, we offer the courses that you need.
Real Estate Career Path
So, you're interested in a real estate career and don't know where to start? The following document will diagram the career path of a student, the appropriate courses, and the courses required to make the progression to becoming a Broker.
Use the following guide to plan your education!
I. Sales Associate
- 1. Sales Associate Pre-License Course and End of Course Exam
- 2. Sales Associate Pre-License State Exam PREP Course State Exam
- 3. Sales Associate 45 Hour Post License Course (Initial License Renewal)
- 4. Sales Associate 14 Hour Continuing Education Course (2nd renewal and thereafter)
II. Real Estate Broker
- 5. Broker Pre-License Course and End of Course Exam (Must have Sales Associate License for 2 years in Florida or any other state, or a Mutual Recognition Broker candidate)
- 6. Broker State Exam PREP Course
- 7. Broker 60 Hour Post License Education (2 – 30 Hour Courses) (Initial License Renewal)
- 8. Broker 14 Hour Continuing Education Course (2nd renewal and thereafter)